Friday, February 24, 2006

Sometimes at work...



This is going to be a new type of post that I do regularly to keep everyone updated on what is going on in my office. Hope you enjoy...

Sometimes at work....

I listen to music.

Today's Playlist (on shuffle)

  • Paul McCartney "Every Night"
  • John Mayer "Daughters"
  • James Taylor "You Can Close Your Eyes"
  • Howie Day "Secret"
  • James Taylor "Carolina In My Mind"
  • K.D. Lang "Constant Craving"
  • Jack Johnson "Losing Hope"
  • Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun"
  • Beatles "In My Life"
  • Audioslave "I am the Highway"
  • James Taylor "Don't Let me be Lonely Tonight"
  • Brian Adams "Heat of the Night"
  • Audioslave "Show me how to Live"
  • Jack Johnson "Fortunate Fool"
  • Dolly Parton "Jolene"
  • Dave Matthews Band "Grace is Gone"
  • Garth Brooks "To Make You Feel My Love"
  • Lenny Kravitz "Are you Gonna Go My Way"
  • Oasis "Don't look back in Anger"
  • Soundgarden "Spoonman"
Yes, this is how I entertain myself at work...with various Chris Cornell projects, a plethora of Jack and James, a few lesbian choices (K.D. and Lenny Kravitz), and a couple embarrassing selections that I promptly turn down anybody gets within earshot of my desk.

I must go...and rock the fuck out to Bryan Adams.



The man just oozes Canadian-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment