Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Links of Love




Official V-day Song: "Into the Mystic" Van Morrison
Official V-day Conversation Heart Consumption Count: 0
Official V-day Red Clothing Count: Only 1
Official V-day Roses: 24
Official V-day Roses I saw being bought last minute at Safeway just now: 9
Official V-day use of "V-day": immeasurable


Osama while listening to "Another Sad Love Song" by Toni Braxton.

Here are a few links for your heart day viewing pleasure:
  • The highest quality love evaluator of all time
  • I love The Office.
  • Screw going out tonight, snuggle up with your significant other, cat, or friend and watch this.
  • Are you a gypsy? If so, here ya go.
  • If you secret admirers are still looking for a gift for me, this would work.
  • Of course Al Capone could find a way to ruin the holiday of love.
  • The Official fansite of hugs. Coincidentally, all the members are also members ofthis.
  • I know one girl that didn't get a rose on V-day...and I love it.
  • Though sad, this poem describes love and the lengths of it better than anything I've ever read.

So what if I sleep in a tiara?! At least I have a hot prince making out with me. So what if it's technically date rape? Look at that cape!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment