Monday, January 2, 2006

Just for Kicks

Did anybody else stay up until after midnight watching the damn Orange Bowl last night? What the hell was that? As a Hokie, I had to root for Penn State after FSU beat us in the ACC championship (yes, I'm coming to terms with that fact that that event actually took place). But after about 40 missed field goals and extra point attempts, I actually started to feel my blood boil. After that FSU asshole missed the kick to the right for the SECOND time, I was ready to jump through my TV and punch him right in his balls. I just wanted to go to sleep. That's it. But I couldn't because some force, some crazy strong force that holds me down and glues open my eyes when football games like this one are on, I couldn't. So I watched until the end. Then I couldn't fall asleep because I was thinking about how much shit that freshman penn state kicker would have got if he missed the last fieldgoal. Joe Paterno probably wishes he would have recruited this guy instead:

Yea, I can't see old Sam missing two fieldgoals in a row.

Anyways, I'm tired. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment