Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Click it yo

  • Hey Reunion fans, over here! Wanna find out who murdered Samantha? Scroll to the middle of this
  • Happy Januray 24th aka the WORST DAY OF THE YEAR. Grrrrrreat.
Oh yea, and I thought this was funny:

LETTERMAN’S Marcus Vick's top 10 excuses for stomping on Dumervil's leg:

10. I thought it was a snake.
9. He kept calling me Michael.
8. He said Ronald Curry was a better QB than me.
7. He just wouldn't get my last name right, it doesn't start with a D.
6. It was self defense; he and his buddies kept smacking me around all day.
5. I was trying to teach him our school song and school dance and only got to the "you put your right foot in" part.
4. Who knew we'd come back in the second half?
3. Practicing for my audition for the touring production of Riverdance.
2. I really want to finish up at Georgia Southern anyway

And the number one excuse for stomping on the guy's knee....

1. He wouldn't give me his 12 year old sister's phone number.

Happy worst day of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment